- ▼ Installing & Upgrading
- ▼ Accounting & Invoices
- ▼ Inventory & Stock
- ▼ Patient Management
- ▼ Email System
- ▼ Calendar & Bookings
- ▼ Online Booking & Cloud Features
- ▼ SMS & Email Reminders
- Health Funds
- Health Fund Items
- Medicare Benefits Schedule Items
- Setting up new users
- Managing the entire practice
- Keeping all computers synchronised
- Resolving conflicts
- Using rooms & locations
- Runing reports
- ▼ 3rd Party Integration/Plug-ins
- Backing my data
Managing The Entire Practice
This page is directed at practices with multiple users who require different levels of access to the system. For example, practitioners, administrators, reception staff etc.
My Items / Shared Items
Throughout Practice Master Pro there is a recurring concept of 'My Items' and 'Shared Items'. This applies to:
- Accounts - billable invoice items
- Document Generation - Word document templates
- Email System - email templates
- Patient Notes - diagram backgrounds
- Patient Notes - handout items
To control almost all items in the practice you can follow these steps:
- Remove the 'My Items' permissions from the users
- Remove the 'Shared Items' permissions from the users
- Add in the 'Shared Items' yourself as an administrator.
You can remove the permission to view certain areas of the application for certain users. For example, you can remove the permission to be able to view the entire 'Accounting' tab from the application.
Using this method you can 'trim' down the application to suit only the required needs of each user - only granting them access to parts of the application they actually require to perform their job.
You can mix and match the permissions for each user. There are no fixed 'roles' in Practice Master Pro - you can customise as much as you need.
You can create a practitioners online presence for them, and then remove the permission for them to be able to edit it themselves. This way you can control what information about your practice and practitioners is visible online by the public.
You can of course entirely control what (if anything) is presented online about your practice.