- ▼ Installing & Upgrading
- ▼ Accounting & Invoices
- ▼ Inventory & Stock
- ▼ Patient Management
- ▼ Email System
- ▼ Calendar & Bookings
- ▼ Online Booking & Cloud Features
- ▼ SMS & Email Reminders
- Health Funds
- Health Fund Items
- Medicare Benefits Schedule Items
- Setting up new users
- Managing the entire practice
- Keeping all computers synchronised
- Resolving conflicts
- Using rooms & locations
- Runing reports
- ▼ 3rd Party Integration/Plug-ins
- Backing my data
Running reports in Practice Master Pro is done by first selecting a 'Report Template' and then running it with some criteria you provide.
Click on the 'Reports' tab in the main application, the select a 'Report Template' and click the 'Run' button.
The 'Report Critiera' window appears which lets you specify:
- The practitioners to report against (only me, all, or specific practitioners)
- A date range for the invoices
Move to the 'Reports' tab next to the 'Report Templates' tab to see the output report. Initially the report will appear with a 'Waiting' status but will change to 'Complete' when the report has run.
Double click a report with a status of 'Complete' to open it. Below you can see a section of a completed PDF report.