- ▼ Installing & Upgrading
- ▼ Accounting & Invoices
- ▼ Inventory & Stock
- ▼ Patient Management
- ▼ Email System
- ▼ Calendar & Bookings
- ▼ Online Booking & Cloud Features
- ▼ SMS & Email Reminders
- Health Funds
- Health Fund Items
- Medicare Benefits Schedule Items
- Setting up new users
- Managing the entire practice
- Keeping all computers synchronised
- Resolving conflicts
- Using rooms & locations
- Runing reports
- ▼ 3rd Party Integration/Plug-ins
- Backing my data
Alerts & Reports for Low & Expiring Stock
You can set up email alerts to inform you of low or out of stock items as well as items that are expiring soon. Alerts can help you to maintain the smooth running of your practice by eliminating stock related problems as well as wasted stock.
Inventory & Stock Level Management
Setting expiry details for a product
Enabling Stock Level & Expiration Alerts
Click on the menu 'Administration/Inventory' to open the inventory settings screen. Tick the boxes to turn on the alerts and specify the mailbox to send emails from and the recipient addresses.
Running Inventory & Expiration Reports
Practice Master ships with three inventory reports:
- Inventory - Full Inventory (for stocktaking)
- Inventory - Expiration (for expiring and expired stock)
- Inventory - Low Stock (for low and out of stock items)
In all cases the reports provide you with stock information and supplier information to aid easy re-ordering.
Click on the main 'Reporting' tab in Practice Master Pro and select one of the Inventory reports. Click the 'Run' button to run the report.